A new, simpler way to sell on eBay
Let an experienced professional sell on your behalf. If your item sells, get 70% of the final sale price
In this pilot, eBay brings to you Stuff U Sell, a trusted and professional eBay seller
How it Works
Got something to sell?
Pack up your items, print your free postage label and drop to a parcel shop or book our courier. If you prefer, just send it on to us yourself
Sit back and relax
Stuff U Sell will assess your items, do the listing, field all questions and handle all logistics for you*
If your item sells, you get 70% of the final sale price. Note Fees**
- * We will email if any items are rejected and send back free of charge unless you elect to use our free disposal service. Stuff U Sell may recycle, reuse or donate items to charity, avoiding landfill as much as possible. Accepted items may be returned on payment of a withdrawal fees of £25 per item
- ** Payment for sold items (net of commission to Stuff U Sell) will be made only after the successful sale of all your items. We cannot make partial payment for incomplete batches.
- Terms and Conditions apply
Items that sell well
Items we cannot sell*
- Bulky items heavier than 25kg or larger than 60x50x50cm
- Items worth less than £25
- Items in poor condition,
e.g. torn, stained, broken, bad smelling
- * We will email if any items are rejected. If you choose it within 7 days, Stuff U Sell offers a free service to recycle, reuse or donate items to charity, avoiding landfill as much as possible. Otherwise your items will be sent back to you free of charge.
Average Selling Price*
- * Based on the average selling price of similar items on eBay.co.uk during the past 6 months
Commission charges for sold items on eBay
- 30% of the final sales price on eBay. When Stuff U Sell sells your item on eBay, we charge a commission of 30% of the final sale price on eBay, subject to any returns, refunds or claims and excluding any premium postage paid by the buyer. The commission will be deducted from the total item sales price due to you so you get 70%. This means that if an item sells for £100 we will take £30 and you will be owed £70. The remaining item sales price will be paid to you by Stuff U Sell issuing and sending you a cheque by post after all the items you sent to Stuff U Sell for this programme are sold and their returns window closed. We are unable to make payments for partially complete batches.
- £25 per item. Stuff U Sell charges a withdrawal fee of GBP 25 (inclusive of postage) for withdrawal of each item which has already been listed. Withdrawal will only be possible if no sales has yet been agreed with a buyer.
- Items will be sent back to you on receipt of your payment of withdrawal fees. See How to make a payment to Stuff U Sell
- Stuff U Sell offers two free services to collect your items, provided you are located within the United Kingdom Mainland, you have acceptable items (see 'What won't be accepted'), and they can are boxed up not larger than 60cm x 50cm x 50cm.
- Courier service. If you will be in between 9am and 5.30pm (or have a reception or concierge at your home or work), then simply request a pick-up day and we'll send the courier to you. You can have upto 5 boxes collected, each with a maximum weight of 25kg, maximum size 60cm x 50cm x 50cm.
- Parcel Shop. If you prefer, you can drop you boxes to one of thousands of conveniently located parcel shops. Just print your free labels in your account area. You can have upto 5 boxes, each with a maximum weight of 10kg, maximum size 60cm x 50cm x 50cm.
- Send In. If you prefer to send the items in yourself, then you may do this at your own expense. You will find the appropriate address label in your account area.
- Please note that the free collection offer may be varied or suspended from time to time.